Pages

Wednesday 2 June 2021

Kiwican.

Today's Kiwican.

Today for Kiwican, we had a group discussion about our goals. We discussed how we could improve to reach the levels we want to be or have to be. My goals that I wrote out were:

  • Making sure my Architecture tasks have been done and over with.
  • Working on my spelling 
  • Being more calm
  • Focusing on my confidence
  • Spending more time with my teacher.
We also learnt to show respect to not just the people around you, but also yourself. When I say myself I mean focusing on your own goals and try achieve to where you want to be. 

I really enjoyed today's Kiwican lesson, it taught not just me but the whole of Room 7 how to show integrity and respect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.