Pages

Friday 14 May 2021

Our trip to the Sky Tower.

As we hopped out of the bus, we all glared and admired how tall the Sky Tower was, hearing the others whisper “Whoa” and “Wow” under their breath. I was standing in a spot staring at the Sky Tower and getting flashbacks of when I first came to the Sky Tower. It seemed bigger than before yet it was actually the same size.


We were led by Ms Raj into the Lobby. And wow it seemed like I was in a big mansion, with the color gold surrounding me, how big it was and how neat it was. We were then introduced to our Tutors, Maria and her assistant Cooper. 


Maria and her assistant Cooper led us into this room. It appeared to be a room with a TV that showed us more information about the Sky Tower. We learnt more interesting facts about the Sky Towers and more mountains (volcanoes) that were spotted when standing in the Sky Deck. I learnt that the youngest yet the biggest mountain, Rangitoto Island, one of the volcanic islands, can be easily spotted in the distance from the Sky Tower, which is only 11.4 km away.


Room 7 and I really enjoyed our Trip to the Sky Tower. We learnt a lot of new things and facts, seeing new things and many more. If I ever visited the Sky Tower or even the City, I would definitely show my family the things I’ve learnt about Architecture. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.