Pages

Wednesday 11 August 2021

Mud Run!

 Mud Run !

"SPLASH SPLASH" As I run through the muddy ground on a dreadful day, I try catching my breath inhaling and exhaling audaciously. I see other students from different schools pushing themselves to get up the hill, climb over the big wall, and down again the steep mountain. While I tried to run along the muddy path, I saw a big puddle and everyone was trying to get back up. I then knew that I had to take my shoes off and so I didn't lose it in the big puddle, because there were a whole bunch of kids diving in and laughing away. 

Once I've run down the steep hill, I had to stop at the small tunnels that we had to crawl through. I get on my hands and knees and start crawling on both hands, "squish squish" . My bare hands going through the filthy ground, I was then thinking about if the horses did their business here and we're just smuggling our hands and knees into it! 

It felt like I was so close to the finishing line because of the parents cheering and yelling names. I felt so relieved because I was finally near the end! I take my muddy socks off and start sprinting, I spot the finish sign and I finally reach the end. I was jumping and leaping with joy, I was so happy that I had finally gone through the mud run without giving up. I was so devastated and edger to finish this race and I finally did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.