Pages

Wednesday 11 August 2021

Snow planet Trip !

 "WHOOSH" As I feel the cold breezy air flow against my face aggressively as I slide down the icy slide with my inflatable tube. It felt so magical because I've never experienced playing in snow or in a freezing cold place before. I was spinning around and around bumping into the icy sides, I was so filled with joy and excitement. It was also a bit disappointing that we weren't allowed to snowboard or ski for some reason, but it was fine because we still had loads of fun sliding down with our inflatable tubes!

I ran around and had a laugh with my friends as we went down again. Suddenly I spotted a warm hut located on the side ways, there were 2 or 3 huts so I rushed to see what was inside! I saw a mirror, a sled, and a big brown chair that old people usually enjoy sitting on when it's a cold winter time. It looked like a hut that probably Santa Claus would chill in, It was so awesome! I sat on the chair and relaxed for a bit. 

After a while, We had to leave because our bus was almost arriving. I really didn't want to leave because of how much fun I and my mates were having! I was making my way down near the door and so we could get changed, But I saw a pile of snow and leaped into it "CRUSH" I felt the cold frosty snow against my thick warm pants and my puffy jacket, I then start to make a Snow Angel! I felt so relieved that I was actually making a Snow Angel in snow! And then that's when I got up, took a look at my awesome Snow Angel and left to get changed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.